Stop Smoking West London A Few Short Jokes - How Do You Like Them?

A few short jokes - how do you like them? - stop smoking west london

The police arrested a driver for speeding. When the police give a ticket, complains the driver, no need your stupid ticket!
"Well, think about - the police SAI - if you collect six of them, you get a bike!
************************************** ...

Two students speak:
- How much clock is in the rule?
- When the sun in front of my room.
- So soon?
- Well, not quite. My room is west.
************************************** ...

In the florist:
- What is it, sir?
- A hundred roses for my wife!
- OMG, what have you done? ?
************************************** ...

A mother and her child:
- We have decided to buy a new house, and when your father to quit drinking and I stopped. What do you do?
- Well, I could leave the school, ...

7 comments:

aspca volunteer said...

LOL, LMAO, ditches, and heres a new language for you ---- pee in my pants Laughing. The jokes were very funny, thank you for the lift I needed! rubberstampr

advicegi... said...

SRE has been fun, does not understand, with the exception of the first.

microsco... said...

Thanks for this I am!

hermanda z said...

I understand 1.done
2.so fun, I had to read 2XS.
3.Don understand
4.to build understanding

cna_ange... said...

The first is in order. But others are lol.

babyi'me... said...

Haha, they're all fun! Thank you, I had my day.

mad_abou... said...

Only a small smile

Post a Comment