Cervical Mucus Jelly Like What Type Of Cervical Mucus Assists Pregnancy?

What type of cervical mucus assists pregnancy? - cervical mucus jelly like

My husband and I had sex on 12 Day of my cycle when I these white glue that was elastic, and little liquid egg. I think it was not entirely clear, it was white a little. It has been a week since we had sex, and I've noticed lately that I still have the discharge, but it seems more like the frozen white egg-type. It is still elastic, but not like before, not so long and covers alone is not enough, when I checked myself. A person who has no experience as a finished wall? I'm not really other symptoms, except for having bloated stomach cramps and very casual. My cycle is very 31up to 38 days (although this is not always the rule, and it seems that my fertile days), so I thought, I am stylel ovulation. Please help! It is very frustrating and I'm going crazy here!

1 comments:

MimiKay said...

I think we're on the right track, but the girl, just wait and see if your pregnancy in a few weeks. You are doing a little bit more! I know that the expectation and the desire to wait, but sux 9-10 months at a time, is to see her son. Fear is expanded to make it too easy!

Post a Comment