I Touch Someones Blood Scabs And Blood ?

Scabs and blood ? - i touch someones blood

Hello. If you touch been in contact with the blood of my shirt someones like dried blood, and then I put my shirt in a laundry container. I washed my clothes and put my clothes clean plate and other things. Nothing happened? As the blood touched dry clothes and things, and I had my shirt or blouse and touched things with her twin sister, I touched my new clothes and clean the tray has played himself something happened? Is the blood in much the same as in your blood? Even if they are infected, or what? And touch on such things as other things, something is happening, too? How beening contact with blood and his shirt and put my jacket and the next time he touched the jacket and hit things. Thank you!

6 comments:

bogey said...

depends on what type of infection is present and if the person has been infected, and in all

Viral infection has been preserved in the garment industry

wash bacterial infection

When you get to help hot water for washing and bleaching

a piece of dry cloth, not transmitted infections do not think

If you have doubts, then with your other clothes are not clothes, because they can contaminate the same,

snipes11... said...

If I got a little blood in the blood rather than youd, to rub, as stated in the minutes of the open wound after the blood on his shirt, his absolutely secure. In addition to destruction, so that a washing machine or VIRIO Housing infection in the T-shirt that even if the blood stain still not completely harmless. Crusts are the cells of the blood coagulation, in particular, avoid injuries severe bleeding.

lovemydo... said...

That should go if you are sure that the dried blood came into contact with an open wound you. Most do not kill pathegens dependent blood, but only dry, but they would be especcailly killed during washing in the use of chlorine. Be from what you said freed youshould in order.

lovemydo... said...

That should go if you are sure that the dried blood came into contact with an open wound you. Most do not kill pathegens dependent blood, but only dry, but they would be especcailly killed during washing in the use of chlorine. Be from what you said freed youshould in order.

Dave said...

When the disease was easily transmitted to humans can not survive. When the blood is washed, dried, and dried again, then contacted by anyone other than relax cripple.
God bless you and keep you.

wartz said...

Wash your clothes and you and you should be well

Post a Comment