Cheerios Cereal Bars Do/did You Give Nutrigrain Cereal Bars To Your Baby?

Do/did you give nutrigrain cereal bars to your baby? - cheerios cereal bars

I have taken for 1 month in 1 hour, I realized that children were small bars, which are essentially the same, but 3 times the price, lol. Recently, he has meticulously with food, about 2 months and want more products, so I gave in corn flakes, cereal bars, real fruit and vegetables, you do not know how the material is shaken more.

Other ideas and comments, you think Nutrigrain bars are the same as granola bars for babies?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The children's area is lower (about half the weight and size of the heating value) and fortified with extra iron products. It is the biggest difference.

And yes, my daughter loves Nutrigrain bars. Have you ever tried muesli bars for baby? They are so sweet and soft that it is difficult to distinguish the flavors. I can not say banana strawberry apple ....

Post a Comment