Horse Shaped Cake Tell Me If U Like My Freestyle?

Tell me if u like my freestyle? - horse shaped cake

in the walkin so fast in a race
But it is not walkin on the ground, they must be held, but there
I am now in Lake cogens my bait or gettin
Perhaps in my bakery Bakin
Niqq can not see that this can not taste Niqq
Give me my tooth, not my toothpaste
Niqq good way to see them
like a triangle said, but "keep the database"
*** If you expect that you?
whatever, the tasty, like the BBQ
with 2 sides and a little tar
my skin is so soft, but I'm difficult because
fly in so I'm like a bird without feathers
And if not kno u dont kno a lot better
I mean, if u dont kno u dont kno good better
Dogs bark as stupid as wood
and yall kno if its bright yellow color of his
beat so sick, without conditions, without the cello
as you ride, but he forgot or u ur Sattler
in a boat and row or forget ur
In watever in the kitchen, cooking my mood Ladle
And when we meet again, to go into battle, and
at 6 feet 1 inch, I see
Look at me and said, "I'll have to see, andquot;
but I'm taller than Yao Ming and evrything
I am very jealous cuz of fresh mint and
and I'm hotter than a stove when
The disease is like sitting in a creek
I killed that **** i hope u understand
I am a beach or just play with rubber bands and
Bi!

0 comments:

Post a Comment