Silver Dog Tags Are Silver Dog Tags Still In Style? Not The Obnoxious Kind! Something Rather Small And Subtle.?

Are silver dog tags still in style? Not the obnoxious kind! Something rather small and subtle.? - silver dog tags

Who cares "in fashion". I have a few plates of gold, which my grandmother bought me for my 16th Birthday, it is assumed that the rest of my life. The first dog tag in my name and birth date engraved. The second dog tag is empty, "expect" is the name of my husband, or the day of my wedding, or other relevant information that I want to burn their fingers. Some friends had tried to register their names, but always refused. (A good thing, because these people are not long.)

My plates are suspended from an 18 "chain (between the breasts), and only 1" by 5 / 8 "looking for anyone - very tender.

0 comments:

Post a Comment