Hired Hands Day Spa How Do I Deal With An Employee Who Is Not Getting Their Work Done Properly?

How do i deal with an employee who is not getting their work done properly? - hired hands day spa

I work in a small office that alternative care is available. The office is heiarchy: boss or owner, my Office Manager / Personal Assistant to the Chief / clerk / etc .... and then our new reception, which was set to take the majority of the reception of the work with my hands on three days per week.

She worked with us for three months, with the exception of one months worth of increased holiday. I went through patient records, one morning, created a survey conductiing Most records since you were here incorectly. So when it came, I told him that I returned and how. She did and in all of these observations have been justified, in fact, the forgiveness of inadequacy.

Flattering, I think all of our reports from the credit card are received incomplete and poorly done. She thinks and says that things are "efficient", but it makes a mess! Help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment