Real Estate Confidentiality Clause My Former Employer Caused Me To Lose Business Contracts. Is There Any Recourse?

My former employer caused me to lose business contracts. Is there any recourse? - real estate confidentiality clause

I worked in a small business, real estate as an administrative staff. In my own time and money has become a real estate agent, and I started my own company to make assessments of real estate. When my boss found out that I was fired. But first, they spoke with suppliers who had worked with, and I told them that I lie under those contracts for the back, I was, and no longer contracts --- send me any information incorrectly stated that the seller and was in the heat of the moment. For general information regarding the business side, are completely legitimate, and that she never signed a confidentiality statement said agreement or treaty that he could not, my work in my spare time and money. Lost from these events, thousands of dollars in contracts and suppliers, please send me any more work. In California, I have a strong case for libel and slander?

0 comments:

Post a Comment